The Montana Department of Corrections staff enhances public safety, supports the victims of crime, promotes positive change in offender behavior, and reintegrates offenders into the community.
- Pew Report: Policy Options for Improving Public Safety, Holding Offenders Accountable and Containing Corrections Costs in Montana
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle: New jail re-entry coordinator hits the ground running
- KPAX Missoula: Ex-cons returning to society: A community issue
- 2015 Biennial Report
- KTVQ: Correctional Culinary Arts Program gives offenders opportunity with food
- Helena IR:Helena attorney appointed to parole board
- Olson joins Montana Corrections Team