The Montana Department of Corrections staff enhances public safety, supports the victims of crime, promotes positive change in offender behavior, and reintegrates offenders into the community.
- Billings Law Enforcement Agencies Raise $2,600 for Special Olympics Montana
- Lisa Hunter to carry Flame of Hope during the final leg into opening ceremonies
- 2015 Statewide Reentry Task Force Report
- Gazette opinion: HOPE from Hawaii for Montana’s corrections system
- Billings Gazette: An opportunity to survive: Restitution helps victims back on feet, offers alternative to jail time