Visiting at Riverside Youth Correctional Facility (RCYF)
There is not a prior background check necessary for visiting at RCYF.
- Visitation is restrictedd to immediate family and placement oriented personnel. Any exception to these personnel requires facility pre-approval.
- All visitors are subject to search upon entering the facility and must present a valid ID.
- No food or drink allowed in the visitation room.
- Advance approval is required for any items brought in for the youth being visited. These items will be searched prior to the youth receiving them.
- Smoking and all other tobacco products are prohibited from State Correctional Facility grounds.
- No alcohol, drugs, firearms, or weapons are allowed on campus. Any visitor suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any mood altering substance will not be allowed to remain on campus and will be immediately reported to the local law enforcement agency.
- All personal belongings, coats, purses, etc. are to be left locked in your vehicle. In cold weather, coats may be hung up at the entrance door.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit without a parent of guardian. Children must remain with parents at all times and behave in an appropriate manner which is not disturbing to the program or others.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times. Visits will be terminated by staff for any inappropriate behavior or Visiting Rule violations.
Visits must be scheduled in advance through the facility Case Manager (see contact information below), are one hour in duration and take place Friday throuth Sunday st 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. There are no visits on holidays.
Visitors must arrive at the the scheduled time. Early or late arrivals may not be permitted to visit. Visitors must promptly when the visiting time is completed.
Visiting Directions and General Traveling Information to RYCF
From Helena: Take I-15 South toward Butte for 27.1 miles. Take exit 164 for MT-69 toward Boulder. Turn left at MT-69 onto Main St. and continue for 1.8 miles. Turn left on Riverside Road (first left after passing the fairgrounds on the right) and drive down the lane to the second facility.
From Butte: Take I-15 North toward Helena for 37.7 miles. Take exit 164 for MT-69 toward Boulder. Turn right at MT-69 onto Main St. and continue for 1.8 miles. Turn left on Riverside Road (first left after passing the fairgrounds on the right) and drive down the lane to the second facility.
RYCF Main Phone: (406) 225-4500
RYCF Case Manager or Director of Operations Phone: (406) 225-4516 or (406) 225-4502
PO Box 88
Boulder, MT 59631