Visiting at Missoula Assessment and Sanction Center
There is no prior approval process or background check necessary for visiting at MASC. However, visitors must notify the facility 24 hours in advance of a visit.
All visiting is non-contact through glass. Requests for contact visits must be approved by the facility administration.
A maximum of three visitors, including children, are allowed at a visit.
Dress Code and Prohibited Items
Prohibited Items: All purses, bags, backpacks, cameras, cell phones, drugs and alcohol, and any type of weapon are prohibited.
Intoxicated/threatening persons and persons with contraband will not be allowed to visit.
- No shirts or tops with bottom hem less than three inches below the belt line (must not show skin when arms are raised)
- No bib overalls
- No wind pants, or pants with breakaway or zippered legs
- No wraparound dresses, skirts, or shirts
- Dresses, skirts, shorts, and culottes must be knee length or longer
- No transparent clothing (any visibility through a top, pants, skirt or dress)
- No spandex tops or pants, or tops exposing cleavage or skin
- No coats, shawls, ponchos, headscarves, hats or caps
- Shirts and shoes must be worn.
Missoula County Detention Facility
2340 Mullan Road
Missoula, MT 59808
Phone: (406) 258-4000