The Information Technology Division is headquartered in Helena and has offices at Montana State Prison in Deer Lodge and the Montana Women's Prison in Billings. Information Technology manages all computer related activities, projects future offender populations, prepares a variety of reports, and monitors data quality.
- Administrator John Daugherty: (406) 444-4469
- Applications Development Bureau Chief Jason Nelson: (406) 444-0402
- Statistics & Data Quality Bureau Chief Mark Johnson:(406) 444-6719
- Operations Bureau Chief Jon Straughn: (406) 444-1706
- Infrastructure/Phone Systems/Video Systems Officer Mike Raczkowski: (406) 444-9660
- Emergency Prep. & Planning David Vaught (406) 444-0354
- Webmaster Sarah Lyytinen: (406) 444-4235